Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Safety Latwan Anderson Looking at 4 Schools

Latwan Anderson

2010 Safety Latwan Anderson Looking at 4 Schools

Latwan Anderson is the second Cleveland Glenville Tarblooder to receive an offer this year from Ohio State and the Ohio native seems ready to follow many other players from the school that have become Buckeyes. He has reduced the schools he is considering to four from over fifty.

By Steve Patterson

We asked Anderson what about his game puts him above the rest and placed him in the Rivals 100 of top national recruits. “I think I have really good ball skills.” He told us. “I'm usually the fastest person on the field and i am much more powerful and quicker than some would think. I also recognize offensive plays very well.”

He is a fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers and compares himself to Troy Polumula. “I would have to say this past Friday night when we played Huber heights, I had a one hand interception run it in for 6 but it was called back.” he told us about the highlight of the season this year so far. “That play sticks out to me because the night before we were watching the Steelers v Titans game and Polumalu did the same thing aha!!!”

Anderson has been pursued by all the top teams in the country buy likes a number of schools that stress academics. “I’ve been to a lot of different schools for camps and things like that.” he reported about recent college visits. “I liked most of them but a few stuck out to me like Ohio State, Georgia, and West Virginia. I really liked how all three of these school stressed academics as the key to everything.”

Three things are most important for Anderson above all else. “I was really just looking for a good living environment, coaches who care about the players, and of course a winning program with lots of tradition.” he explained about what he is looking for in a college when we spoke with him recently.

Favorites for Anderson are a top 3 or maybe 4. “I have about 50+ offers right now but i have broke them down to a final list of  3 to 4 schools...WVU, UGA, OSU, and Cincinnati.” And all four of these schools have what is most important for the standout prospect. “What i like most about the schools are that they make sure they are doing what’s best for the athletes to do there best on and off the field.”

Shop CellularFactory.com Today!

Posted on Tue, 22 Sep 2009 20:02:16 PDT at http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/escoutroo...fault.aspx