Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buckeye Recruit Jordan Hicks Will Hold Weekly Teleconference

Jordan Hicks

High School standout Jordan Hicks and his high school Athletic Director Todd Hummer have decided that the only way to handle the overwhelming requests from the press is to hold weekly teleconferences. This just demonstrates the overwhelming interest in recruiting. His first one was held on Monday, August 31.

Film: Jordan Hicks 2010 Linebacker Highlights

By Marlene Gundlach

In Lakota West’s first game of the season, Hicks had 9 solo tackles and 12 tackles in a 7-6 loss. He also had an interception that set up their only touchdown. Hicks shared that his list of schools has not changed much, and it includes Ohio State, Texas, Florida, USC, Georgia, and Alabama. Although Official Visits have yet to be set in stone, he does plan on being in The Shoe on September 12th when the Buckeyes take on USC. He shared, “I’ll probably pay attention to the linebackers and also the coaching. I’ll see how the team clicks.” When asked about the Buckeyes, Hicks said, “They’re always a good team. I’m comfortable with the staff. I know a lot of players on the team. I like Coach Fickell. He’s the linebacker’s coach.”

Hicks said location will play a factor in his decision, he shared “It has a part in it, you know. But it’s not a deciding factor.” Hicks was listed number 2 on ESPNU’s top 150 players in the country, and is the highest rated player from Ohio.

Posted on Tue, 01 Sep 2009 11:37:30 PDT at http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/escoutroo...fault.aspx

Messages In This Thread
Buckeye Recruit Jordan Hicks Will Hold Weekly Teleconference - by Steve - 09-28-2009, 11:36 PM