Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zion Branch 2022 Safety Prospect

ZionBranch

Safety prospect Zion Branch currently plays high school football for Bishop Gorman in Las Vegas Nevada. Branch is 6'2" and 195 lbs. He is considered the 6th best safety in the country, 44th best overall prospect and the best recruit in Nevada. Alabama has Holmon Wiggins and Charles Kelly recruiting him. Kerry Combs from Ohio State is recruiting him. And Craig Naivar and Donte Williams for USC.

Zion Branch College Visits

Zion Branch has taken many visits to Columbus, Ohio during his prep career. The 6'2, 215 pound Safety prospect started Ohio State off with a visit to the Buckeyes stadium on June 4th of this year. Branch spoke about his experience, "That was an amazing visit. I love the energy around the stadium and the love the fans have for their team. I was also able to see how Coach Meyer handles himself and managing all of his players. I loved it.”

Branch visited Alabama on November 6th of 2020, then Clemson on November 12th. More recently has gone to Ohio State on June 4th, Oklahoma on June 18th and USC on June 25th and again on November 21st.

Zion Branch Scholarship Offers

Branch has over 40 offers with USC, Oklahoma, Ohio State, Clemson and Alabama his top five. His great uncle is Raiders stand-out wide receiver Cliff Branch. Ohio State is also after his younger brother Zachariah.

Crystal Ball Prediction

Greg Biggins, Bill Kurelic, Steve Wiltfond, and Scott Eklund all have Branch going to Ohio State with varying degrees of confidence from medium to high. Chris Trevino and Gerard Martinez see him going to USC and medium certainty.

All American Bowl Roster

Branch has been selected to play on the Polynesian Bowl Roster for 2022. The bowl takes place in Hawaii January 22nd in Kunuiakea Stadium. Ohio State commit CJ Hicks is also on the roster of high school all-stars. Branch turned heads at the UCLA Rising Stars Camp this past summer where he earned MVP honors after posting an impressive 4.32 40-yard dash time.

Posted on Mon, 22 Nov 2021 17:49:00 GMT at https://escoutroom.com/eScoutRoom/Articl...y-Prospect