Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brock Glenn Quarterback for 2023 Ohio State Buckeyes

BrockGlenn

Brock Glenn (twitter) was recruited by Corey Dennis for the Ohio State Buckeyes. He took an official visit to Columbus on June 17th and committed to the program on July 30th. One of the biggest decisions in his life. He made the announcement on Youtube with 247Sports. The Ohio State coaching staff really loves the direction Glenn is headed as a quarterback.

Why Ohio State?

Glenn also visited Auburn, Florida State, and TCU. But the visit to Ohio State cleared up a lot of what the Buckeyes had to offer and made him feel at home with the team. Working with Ryan Day and Corey Dennis, Ohio State's quarterback coach, was the main reason for this selection of the Buckeyes. Had over 34 scholarship offers, is considered a 4 star prospect and the 23rd best at his position in the class nationally.

Glenn is from Lausanne Collegiate School in Memphis Tennessee. He was selected by the Elite 11 Finals Roster where he got to meet CJ Stroud. Plays in a shotgun pro-style offense, has good size, and the ability to avoid tacklers in the pocket.
He averaged 150 yards per game as a Junior with 23 touchdowns and 9 interceptions. He will enroll early and train in the Spring next year.

Ohio State Quarterback Room

Ohio State currently has CJ Stroud, Kyle McCord, and Devin Brown as scholarship quarterbacks on campus. Glenn is not afraid of the competition. The quarterbacks that have come out of Ohio State and made it to the NFL recently, Dwayne Haskins, Justin Fields, and Joe Borrow, made him see that OSU is able to develop top talent for the next level.

"Ohio State is one of the best places for me to get coached by one of the best coaches and develop my skills. I like that I will have a great chance to play early if I do everything I need to do, and I feel that it is a great place for me to get a great education." - Brock Glenn

WATCH: 4-star QB Brock Glenn commits to the Ohio State Buckeyes

Posted on Wed, 24 Aug 2022 21:54:00 GMT at https://brutusreport.com/articles/latest...e-buckeyes